Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 54

Helloo!!!!!! I have lots of ideas of cooking/baking for my cooking-wish list but we have to be careful with calories. Yesterday I baked my mothers birthday cake and posted few videos of how to make this cake on Instagram. I have 2 accounts on Instagram my personal account with pictures from my life and my Cooking Wishes account with photos I'm uploading in Cooking Wishes blog. You may follow me I have those usernames : juliavene (personal account) and cookingwishes (blog account). 
Γειά σας!!!!! Έχω πολλές ιδέες για να μαγειρέψω στην μαγειρική μου λίστα όμως πρέπει να είμαστε προσεκτικοί με τις θερμίδες. Χθές έψησα την τούρτα γενεθλίων της μαμάς μου και δημοσίευσα 2 βίντεο τα οποία δίχνουν πως να φτιάξεις την τούρτα ως ένα σημείο, το τελευταίο βίντεο διαγράφτηκε από μόνο του . Μπορείτε να με ακολουθήσετε στους 2 λογαριασμούς που έχω στο Instagram το juliavene (προσωπικός λογαριασμός) και το CookingWishes (λογαριασμός για το blog). 

Dessert!!! Something that I've learnt from my aunt, a Russian dessert. Those are sweet corn chips (something like Cheetos) but they are sweet. We melt caramel with butter, chop few walnuts and stir them with sweet corn sticks. It's called Muraveinic which means anthill. 
Επιδόρπιο!!! Ένα γλυκό που έμαθα από την θεία μου , είναι Ρώσσικο επιδόρπιο. Αυτά που βλέπετε στην φωτογραφία είναι γλυκά καλαμποκίσια γαριδάκια. Για να φτιαχτεί το γλυκό λιώνουμε καραμέλες βουτύρου (φλοκάκια) με λίγο βούτυρο, ψιλοκόβουμε καρύδια και ανακατεύουμε όλα τα υλικά μαζί με τα γλυκά γαριδάκια. Λέγετε Μουραβέινικ που συμαίνει μυρμηγκοφωλιά . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
Kisses, Julia.